Interview and Pre-Employment Screening The interview is one of themost important aspects our screening analysis. We have designed theanalysis to gain a thorough knowledge of work experience,established interests, work attitude, reliability, flexibility,compatibility with others, and adaptability on the job.
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Form completed and signed in accordance with legal requirements.
- W-4 Form completed and checked for proper completion.
- Every Applicant is drug-screened as a part of our application process.
- Drivers License or comparable state issued Photo ID checked.
- In-Depth Interview – Matching skills to real experience.
- Grade Applications and check for accuracy.
- Minimum of 2 positive references obtained before Guardian Workforce hires any applicant.
- State Background Check.
For our volume accounts, we will have a VOP on-site two or more times per week based on client requirements. Our VOP PROGRAM includes but is not limited to:
- 24 hour on-site, off-site service
- On-site drug testing
- Client customized reports
- Payroll distributed weekly
- Project management
- Daily risk control check list
- Employee disciplinary guidelines
- Employee data and record keeping